Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hi everyone! I'm going to do some doggie sitting today! I'm going to spend a couple hours with my little fattie, her name is Juicy and she's a three pound nine ounces Yorkie! We only call her fattie because she loves bacon but hates her kibbles. My cousin has to go shopping and can't bring Juicy so I'll stay with fattie for a while.So I'm currently reading:

it's the second to Wings and it's really really good! I'm at page 167 and there are 359 pages. I'll be done by the end of the week :P I read alot and fast. This is my last book so I need to get others. Some I want to get are:

Vampire Diaries: Shadow Souls

Paranormalcy

Boys That Bite

The Van Allen Legacy

At the sign of the sugared plum

I hope I have time to go this weekend. I have to get my new phone this weekend! Finally I can get my Blackberry! Before I go all I have to say is.... 16 More Days! There's Internet on the ship so I'll post pictures and be blogging. Maybe I'll meet someone.... Well gotta go pick up Juicy bye!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog. I'm glad you like it! And I will definitely keep blogging and reading!! Just finished my 50 book challenge!!

    happy reading, Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome! I really did like it!

    happy reading to you aswell, Cupcake Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl