Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi everyone! So yesterday as you may know, I went shopping with friends. I found nothing. I am not very happy. I found these pretty cigarette pants for 10$. I took a size 2 and they were too big :( So I'm a little discouraged but I'm going again tomorrow. Okay weekend colors, this color is: Red!
So I promise to wear red atleast once this weekend. So my cousin came back from a buisness anf she really hates taking planes but my cousin does anything for work so , she went and they were having terrible rain and they had to stop the plane and she was probably scared out of her mind1 I was watching Juicy then and she freaked out when my cousin came in. She was so happy! Well I gotta go now, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl