Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lollipop Paris

Hi everyone! Well after I finish this blog, I'm going to paint my nails :P So yesterday, I bought a couple of books: The Van Allen Legacy, Vampire Diaries: Shadow Souls , Boys That Bite and Keys to the Repository. Ok so I have a cute little obsession when I went to Milan with my friends and family, I discovered this cute little shop called Lollipop Paris and I really love it because it's so cute and sweet so me and my friend bought this bag:

It's pretty deep inside and there's a little pouch for a lip gloss or something small like that. Then, there are two sides and then a zipper side where you could put your makeup in. This purse I would use to go out. So all I would put in here would be my makeup, cellphone and my camera. But this bag also came with a handle so you can detach this strap and put the handle strap , which is reversable or you could just wear it as a clutch. So here's the link to the site:http://www.lollipops.fr/ So anyway today I'm going to be going to a little family reunion and my little cousin Siena will be there! Can't wait to see her! Okay well I'm gonna go paint my nails now. Bye!

2 comments:

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl