Tuesday, July 27, 2010

These Shoes were made for talking

Hi everyone! So yesterday I was watching my little cousin Siena and she just started to walk and runs everywhere so I was getting ready to bring her out, I wanted to show her to the girls at Saks (Yeah I go there alot and usually end up drooling at the shoes I can't afford) I know the Saks girls well and they really love kids so I was getting ready. Preparing my purse and her stroller, stuff like that. Then I asked her if she wanted to bring her toy purse. No answer. Great. Stupid me left the door open. So I start running in the hall. There was only one door opened so I ran into there.It was the new guy's apartment. "Ever heard of knocking?" He asked. "Whatever is there a kid here?" I asked. He pointed to the couch. "She's a climber." He laughed. A smile crept on my face and I picked Siena up. He was sweet. I walked out and put Siena in the stroller. All the way to Saks I was thinking about him! I'll talk to him later ;) Okay people let's talk buisness. Shoes. I was on Juicystar07's channel just surfing threw her videos and I found her making her own shoes. So I was like...... how do you do that?!! All you have to do is go on this link right here: http://www.shoesofprey.com/ and you can design your own shoes with any pattern they have available I think it takes up to four weeks to get them but they really are worth it. So here are my Shoes Of Prey wants from the gallery:


These are my top three. Let me know what you think. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl