Friday, July 16, 2010

Weekend Colors!!

Hi everyone! So I've decided that every Friday I will be choosing a color that I will be wearing at least once on the weekend and if you want you can do the same, so the color this Friday is:

Purple! In other buisness, I do not like to take blood tests. Wanna know why? Because I had to wake up at 6:30 am! Yes 6:30. Drive all the way to the hospital and wait there for three/four hours! Then I ran my errands and went to eat some chinese food (Just some wonton soup and a small portion of general tao). So I'm exhausted but exhausted with a full belly. Well tomorrow I am going for some much needed shopping. If I get some really cute stuff Ill post some pictures and rate the stuff. Well everyone who's away for the weekend and won't be able to read this blog: Have a happy weekend! And even if you are going to read the blog this weekend, Happy Weekend! And let the week be full of sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl