Monday, August 9, 2010

BCBG Heaven.

Hi everyone! I'm soo sorry that I haven't blogged in a while butt Internet on the yacht is slower than I remember, but we're in Nantucket right now and the Internet works better here, we're leaving back to our port at 11:00 :( I got the cutest pairs of shoes! BCBG I'm in love.

So it's soo pretty here, a little humid but I'll be fine. There's going to be another post just of pictures of the boat and the scenery. I got so sea sick going from Cape Cod to Nantucket :( I got the shoes in Cape Cod by the way :P Yesterday night we had some delicious chicken and rice, thank you Alex! Best chef ever! I wonder what we're having for lunch today ? :P So I'll post a separate blog with all the pictures and lemme know what you think bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl