Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hi everyone! Classes were okay, I'll like it more once I get used to it I guess :) Okay so I would like to thank, StrawberryGirl because know I have 20 followers! Thank you very much! Have any of you read Shoe Addicts Anonymous? I'm planning on buying that very soon. So.. this is another random post.. Oh! I'm going to be doing my daily blogs in the evenings or afternoon now.
I love this coat. I think maybe I should get something like this. What do you think? Then for boots I was thinking these:

Steve Madden... so pretty.. What are your must have boots for this fall? I know this was a very short blog but there isn't much to say :P Don't worry tomorrow's Fashion Spotlight I'll have
more to talk about. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Great coat! And I love, love, LOVE those Steve Madden boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know the boots are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots, have some coming in the mail that are very similar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl