Monday, August 30, 2010

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! You must all be thrilled! I'm soaking up all the fun I can because classes begin tomorrow! Shoot me. Okay well I'm a little excited but not so much. Okay I have a lot more thank yous today! Thank you: Noodlefish Crafts, Littlewelshcake and Francine! You three put a very bright smile on my face. Today is a bit of a random blog. My cousin, from L.A called me and I couldn't tell who was who! My aunt had twins and I never could tell the difference between Ava and Eva! So, Eva called and confused me :P I'm hoping she's gonna come down here and help me out. Oh! Elle has a new haul video!

I love you DVF boots! See these are one of the things that Eva or Ava would buy and you would see me drooling over them. So pretty... I feel like I'm going on a Saks shoe rampage. So, I'll show a Anthropologie jacket instead of posting more shoes:

I love this blazer! It would look soo good with my DKNY jeans! Today, I'm hoping to go pick up a book because once I finish The Lovely Bones, I have no more books :( So if I have nothing to do, I'll go pick up a book. My cousins from Italy are coming tomorrow! I'm going to pick them up at the airport! Did you watch the Emmy's?? I taped it so tonight I shall be ordering some sushi,doing my nails and preparing for classes! Alright... I'm going to get a Starbucks. Bye!

6 comments:

  1. Love that blazer! Have you seen The Lovely Bones? I haven't read the book but I really liked the film:)
    Great blog!x
    www.thefashiongenie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have watched it! It's really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) Thanks for the sweet comment this morning. Maybe a little retail therapy will cheer me up; I LOVE those boots (but doubt I could pull 'em off, figuratively speaking), but I bet I could rock that blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem at all :) Retail therapy really is the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THOSE BOOTS! Lovely Bones was an amazing book! but The Pact by Jodi Picoult will always be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anjana, I'll be sure to read The Pact.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl