Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi everyone! I met up with my cousin yesterday and am going to embarass her at work today. She loves that.Total lie. Okay so I'm almost done Jekel loves Hyde! Review coming up. So my cousin's (from Italy) are coming the 31st of August! We're going to take them everywhere! So excited. Okay Fashion Spotlight:

So this a Nanette Lepore. I love how it's used with white pants and those gorgeous shoes. I just love it. I'm loving everything Nanette Lepore lately! (Found at Saks)
Yet another Nanette, So pretty! I saw this one at Saks aswell. Saks has such pretty Nanette Lepore stuff.



These are from ChloƩ 49$ at Barney's (I saw online) I'm very hesitant about buying shoes online (size and everything) and they don't have them at the Barney's store where I am so... no shoes for me :( But they are very pretty.

Okay, This is a Burberry and I love it, of course. For 1595$ I love it a whole lot less. Still very gorgeous.


Alright,I should get going.... Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the scarf rating! Love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know the purse is soo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl