Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi everyone! Okay, so guys today I'm not going to be doing the Fashion Spotlight today. I'm sorry! It's just that I'm being really lazy today. I think the cloudy weather is taking it's toll on me. Did you guys watch Pretty Little Liars last night?! Amazing. But it was pretty off for the book. When Byron came over to Ms. Marin's house I was like 'This isn't supposed to happen!' . I must say, I like the Alex, Mrs. Hastings thing. Oh and Noel, they couldn't have picked a better guy.Next week is the season finale!! So I'm hoping that it's going to be like the book Unbelievable. The Lucas thing kinda ticked me off. I was literally screaming to the screen 'This never happened!' Oh and I'm so glad that Mrs. Hastings yelled at Wilden. Did Emily end up getting the letter in the end? I didn't really see I was painting my toesies :P I'm wondering if their ever going to mention Kate.After that, I watched the new season of 19 kids and counting. Jana don't leave! I hope she's going to be ok. Oh and John David too, of course. Jordyn is soo adorable with those cheeks!! Jennifer got so big! And Johannah is so sweet. Happy Birthday Jill! Oh and, Josh's daughter is such a cutie. Her and Jordyn= Best aunt/niece relationship ever. Oh and, I couldn't believe what Josie's problem was. I was relieved that she's ok. Alright,time for some scheduling, Tomorrow I will be doing weekend colors and the book review for Key to the Repository. Then next Tuesday I will be doing Fashion Spotlight because I'm leaving to come back home on Wednesday.

Are these not the cutest things ever?? I so want one! So I shall leave you with my new signature. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl