Friday, August 27, 2010

Thank you! Weekend Colors and Operation Wedding Dress?

Hi everyone! Before we start I would like to begin by thanking July for following me! I really appreciate it!! You just made my day thank you! Okay not let's get on with business, I finished Jekel Loves Hyde and I'll review it tomorrow because I have news after Weekend Colors! So this weeks Weekend Colors is:

Fuchsia Pink!! So, I promise to wear this color at least once this week! So now I gotta tell you about Operation Wedding Dress (O.W.D).Your probably thinking, 'CupcakeGirl, your not getting married are you?' or 'You never mentioned a guy.' Well.. truth is... my cousin M is getting married! This is on my father's side so it's not the one with Juicy (the dog) . She's getting married in October so.... that means dress shopping!!! So, here's a dress that I like at Saks:

I really like this one! What do you think? Then there's this other dress that I adore by Candela.
The problem with this dress is, that it's too short and the wedding is in October. But I will be looking for dresses like this that are a little longer. I was thinking of wearing it with, a long gold chain and a pair of hoops. Shoes? Any suggestions? I'll give you a cookie :P Which dress do you prefer? Let me know! Seriously need to know! Bye everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love them both but did you see the Anthropologie one....too die for!
    I love the pink you will have to show us your pink outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to check out the dress! I'll be sure to show you the outfit on Monday! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you are SO welcome!!! I'm so excited about reading your blog!

    Ps..I LOVE the second dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you! Your blog is soo wonderful! I love the second dress aswell. I think we have a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH! I love the first! :) it's so classy and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl