Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wishlist

Hi everyone! So, yesterday I went into my cousin's office and embarrassed her all kinds. Her assistant,who i might add never laughs even laughed. I told them about the time, when she fell into the fountain, when she was eight. I have a picture of that but I have no clue where it is. The whole city must have been staring at her. So, as I said the other day I was going to show my Must Have list, so here we go!

Well I should be getting these soon enough, I'm thinking by November I should have them. If all goes well...

Most of you should know that I want these! Well, I'm hoping that in October I will have these.


Okay, because I cannot find the one I want on images I'll just use this one as an example. Kate Spade Tote. I want this so bad :( After Christmas, New Years about I'll get my purse.


That's pretty much it. Then of course there's Nanette Lepor stuff , but that's pretty much anything, Oh! Tomorrow I'll tell you about my dress search! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE BLOG!!!

    LOVE the Tiffany earrings. I actually got the white pearl ones for Valentine's Day this year...favorite gift EVER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Oh the pearls must have been beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it !

    One question : why your blog is in English ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I speak French,Italian and Spanish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl