Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi everyone! I don't think I'm doing much this weekend. I'm going to do the 25 questions tag! But first a quick weekend colors:


Rainbow!!! This is my 'special' way of saying: Go crazy this weekend! Okay I'm only going to do ten questions out of the 25 questions tag today and the rest tomorrow:


1. Do you have any pets?
I have no pets yet but, I doggie sit Juicy (my cousins dog) a lot and I would love a doggie!


2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Okay, a blanket, my cell phone and a bottle of water.


3. What's the weather like right now?
All I'm going to say is: Blehhh...


4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes, I do drive and thank the good lord I have not crashed.


5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up at seven this morning :(


6. When was the last time you showered?
Half an hour ago.


7. What was the last movie you saw?
The last movie I saw was, Titanic! Teared up.


8. What does your last text message say?
It's from V and it says : Somebody just texted me.... Getting freaked out here 'cause this guy Ken has been texting her (she took down our friend's number wrong) so he asked who she was (She texted him thinking it was our friend) so know I'm all antsy.


9. What's your ringtone?
Ummm... I Get Around by Dragonette :P Don't make fun of me


10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes I have I've done most of Europe, Cuba, Mexico and Australia :)


That's all for today guys bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl