Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi everyone! I just went to a bridal shower! So I had to get ready this morning. I'm going to finish the 25 questions tag and then I'm going to show you more dresses for O.W.D. Let's get started! Oh one thing! I love this song! I was on Youtube doing random stuff and I found this! God I'm addicted! ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ86i6nUK64) I found it soo cute! Let me know what you think!

11. Do you like sushi?
I absolutely love Sushi!


12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Umm..... pretty much anywhere :P


13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No I haven't really but there are some nights where I can't for the life of me sleep so maybe I should.


14. How many siblings do you have?
I am an only child and loving it! :P


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning nineteen! I am getting old :o


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I got Lasik so I'm good thank gawsh.

18. Do you color your hair?
I do not I love my brown hair :P


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Paint my nails and read :P Fun rest of the day right?


20. When was the last time you cried?
Ummm... I kind of cried when I watched Titanic, I teared up when my cousins from Italy left but if you want sobbing: What I would like to call the G incident (tell you guys in time :P)


21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Mushrooms!!


22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburger, I'm a cheese person :P


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yup and I all i'm going to say is, Never again!


24. What is your eye color?
Boring brown :(


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Ughhh... I don't really like either so... bope!


I tag:
July from: http://thelittlethings711.blogspot.com/
Summer from: http://blowmeasweetkiss.blogspot.com/
Francine from: http://francinedinglasan.blogspot.com/

Okay so you all know about operation O.W.D right? Well I have two more dresses for you to judge!

Milly #1

Milly #2

You guys be the judge! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl