Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi everyone~!! Okay so what's been going on with my life? I'm planning me fall shopping weekend! I have no classes on Friday October 1st! So I got a room at a hotel and decided to make this day and weekend into a fall shopping spree! So planning it out :) Okay so let's begin with the book review and then on with Lollipop!

"In the right dose, everything is a poison. Even love . . .

Jessamine Luxton has lived all her sixteen years in an isolated cottage near Alnwick Castle, with little company apart from the plants in her garden. Her father, Thomas, a feared and respected apothecary, has taught her much about the incredible powers of plants: that even the most innocent-looking weed can cure — or kill.

When Jessamine begins to fall in love with a mysterious boy who claims to communicate with plants, she is drawn into the dangerous world of the poison garden in a way she never could have imagined . . . " (Found on
www.barnesandnoble.com)

I think this book was very very well written. It was very good although the ending I did have to re-read to fully understand. I found it was soo easy to fall in love with Weed he seemed so sweet and I think he had the innocence of a child :P


Alright, so you may not kn ow but I signed up for the Lollipop France newsletter and I received an e-mail from them saying that they have a new make up line! Here's the e-mail:


They have nail polish, eye shadow, lip gloss and lots more! Here are a few:


They even come with the little cases! I love cute packaging!!! So, Cupcake Tip: If you want to sell an item that might interest me, add cute packaging :P Other people will like it too, am I right? Let me know, bye!!


P.S Book Review on Confessions Of Shopaholic tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl