Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hi everyone! So, how am I feeling today? I am feeling pretty awesome, I'm going out to dinner with my cousins tonight and racking my brain over what shoes to wear! Question: Have you guys entered the Sergio Rossi contest at Neiman Marcus (http://www.neimanmarcus.com/)? If you win you get 5,000$ Shopping Spree for Sergio Rossi! I entered immediately! You must be part of the 50 states of America, District of Columbia and Canada, though. I really wish that these contests were international so everyone can enter, I hate when people are left out :( So how about a little Saks Surfing?

Derek Lam.............DVF...........Gucci.................Gucci


The DVF shoes are only a hundred bucks people! I love the 1973 Gucci shoulder bag! Just too adorable!

For Rebecca Bloomwood, shopping is like an art and saving money is no option. But she should considering her credit card bills are massively huge. Rebecca, is a financial journalist! Her of all people :P Well she should start saving becuse Derek Smeath is not happy.... That's all I can say without giving anything away, you probably know by now that I have a very big :P This book, as usual was a step up from the movie! Well I should start getting ready, Byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl