Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hi everyone! Just a shout out to Tack! Okay so next order of business Mulberry for Target. July (http://thelittlethings711.blogspot.com/) mentioned it on one of her blog posts. And I think it's my turn to talk about it. Let's bask in the glory of a Mulberry orginal shall we ladies?

Is this not the most angelic bag ever!? This is not what your gonna get from the Mulberry for Target :( This is what your gonna get *Warning*  This is not a pretty sight:

Umm...Not very pretty :( Disappointing tomorrow I'm going to be showing some cute little organizational stuff!Oh and on Saturday I will be doing what I wore for the wedding! Until then Saks Surfing!
1.Jimmy Choo 2.Fendi 3.Tory Burch 4.DKNY

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out Miss Cupcake! And thank you for your sweet comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl