Monday, November 1, 2010

Hi everyone! I had such an interesting Halloween! I got candy for all of my little cousins, I stayed there for a while and answered the door for my aunt. I wish I had taken pictures of the kids! One little girl was dressed in a big puffy eighteen hundreds dress she looked adorable! The there was a group of fifteen year olds that came to the door (two girls and two boys) one was Michael Jackson! He did the high notes and started singing at the door! You should have seen my expression after a quick "Alrighty then..", under my breath I started laughing so hard my tummy hurt! His friend was looking at me like 'Oh god..' Well sue me but it was funny :P Look at the candy I got!
I ate a couple on the way home but still :P Then V and I went back to our old neighbourhood as I said and scored a bit of candy she got us crowns :P Well, I'm going get a Starbucks! Look out for another blog today because I'm yet to do the thing that I said I would do!




2 comments:

  1. im glad u had a great Halloween, i just saw your comment on my blog from Oct. 1st, lol... i commented back. sry it took so long to get back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much and thank you for following! Don't worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl