Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hi everyone! I really feel like I'm neglecting this blog! Like, I do a blog Monday and Tuesday and you don't see me until Friday and then some of the weekend. I really wanna try not to do that. Soo much has been going on! Classes are barricading me with stuff, my book is sucking me in every night and I'm starting to buy Christmas decorations! The tree should be up in the beggining of December and I'm soo excited! This is my first Christmas tree at my apartment so I really want it to be pretty! I really want a new wintery nail polish! A nice green would be nice I was thinking Sephora's Leaf Him At The Altar:

Wanna know what else I want? A Chanel nail polish! It's weird but I don't own one! I want Black Velvet:
LE VERNIS BLACK VELVET - NAIL COLOUR
Isn't it gorgeous? I'm going to pay a little visit to Saks and pick one up sometime next week, when I'm not so busy. Thanks Giving is coming up! I'm thinking of making a pie! Do any of you have any good recipes? Let's pray I don't burn my building down :P

2 comments:

  1. Ok, well I love, love the Emeril Lagasse Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie! It's delicious and so easy to make, you can find it in the Everyday Food magazine (November issue, I believe) or on the Food Network!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl