Monday, November 8, 2010

Hi everyone! I'm in such a good mood! Why? Because I'm loving my new book! Oh by the way I checked my jewelry box and my brooch is there! They took two pairs of earring (pearls you shall be missed). This is going to be a book blog because I have two book reviews to do and I really don't want to put it off any longer. Let's get started!

"In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV. Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she is forced to represent her district in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before-and survival." Synopsis found at Barnes and Noble. OMGHHKP! ( I just pulled a Blair) Okay so this book was ahmazing! I'm officially on Team Peeta (sorry Edward). I cannot express how much I adore this book! So, the next two books are officially on my list!






~


"Alisa has been in control of her urges for the five thousand years she has been a vampire. She feeds but does not kill, and she lives her life on the fringe to maintain her secret. But when her creator returns to hunt her, she must break her own rules in order to survive.
Her quest leads her to Ray. He is the only person who can help her; he also has every reason to fear her. Alisa must get closer to him to ensure her immortality. But as she begins to fall in love with Ray, suddenly there is more at stake than her own life...." Synopsis found on Barnes and Noble. I can't lie, the book wasn't awful. But... I dunno, one day it had my interest and the next it didn't, I was like on an emotional roller coaster with the book. It wasn't awful but it wasn't the best, I had to force myself a little...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl