Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi everyone! A lot of people are doing posts on The Prince's marriage and I figured so should I! But wait! I'm watching Ophra's favorite things!! Reva flats :( I want them soo bad!! I am literally screaming! I want to be there soo bad right now! Okay onto the royal marriage:

Theirs Diana and her beautiful ring!

And here's Kate with The Prince, she's so pretty and yet so simple. I wonder what her dress is going to look like! May I suggest:

Pretty right? Now time for weekend colors~!
Red! So, I promise to wear red atleast once this weekend! Ophrah just gave the audience 9 casmere sweaters from Ralph Lauren! Well, I have to go going to pause the TV and go by some cough drops, I'll need them for all the screaming I'm going to be doing watching Ophrah! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl