Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas, Flannels, Fire and a Broken Camera

Hi everyone! Look at me two blogs in one day! I did ALL of my wrapping after getting back from Starbucks. I love to add my little touches here and there. I have a couple of little things to do tomorrow before getting ready for the annual Christmas party with ALL of my cousins on my father's side. After that I put on my flannel pajamas  A.K.A my christmas Jammies :D and finished reading Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I still don't understand the ending of Catching Fire so here's the review:

"Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge." From Barnes and Noble
~
I adored this book! Peeta is so sweet he breaks my heart and Gale's acting a bit childish but I understand how he feels. My friend C is absolutely obsessed with this book. When she doodles on a piece of paper she writes 'Team Peeta' on it. (Can't blame her) I still don't understand the ending but I'll just have to ask C and get her to make me understand (I guess I'll change the rating when I understand)
 







Oh one more thing! I need a new camera so I'm gonna have to get it fixed after the holidays. I am not happy about that. What am I gonna do on christmas? :( Best Buy has not made me a happy camper :( Well I'm looking forward to blogging tomorrow because I'm going to be all happy and peppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl