Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hi everyone! College is murder! On top of it all my camera is broken. I am very very annoyed. The guy at Best Buy said it would last me a good five years. Well let me tell you Best Buy Guy, it's been a year. My Thanksgiving was fun as usual, I got to meet Adamo (My cousin's boyfriend)! Sunny California, in my cousins house is what I'd like to call heaven.

Black Friday was full of success. I scored a couple of tops at Loft and one at Calvin Klein and another at Bebe. Then I bought some bangles, a Juicy charm and A LOT of books. Not to mention a pair of Stuart Weitzman rubber boots! The most adorable boots ever!

I read a lot on the plane ride back and forth so I have a couple of book reviews starting Monday (I hope). I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead :P Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl