Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi everyone! I have soo many book reviews to do. So this week all I'm gonna do is book reviews just so ALL of the book reviews are finished.

"In the blink of an eye.
Everyone disappears.
Gone.
Everyone except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolersinternet, and television. There is no way to get help.
Hunger threatens. Bullies rule. A sinister creature lurks. Animals are mutating. And the teens themselves are changing, developing new talents-unimaginable, dangerous, deadly powers-that grow stronger by the day.
It's a terrifying new world. Sides are being chosen and war is imminent.
The first in a breathtaking saga about teens battling each other and their darkest selves, gone is a page-turning thriller that will make you look at the world in a whole new way." Found at Barnes and Noble


 I absolutely adored this book! Caine!! I picture him older but still I love him! I keep waiting for Drake's soft side to turn up. I'm at Lies and let me tell you people he has NO soft side whatsover! Diana on the other hand does, thanfully. Me and Eva read this book together and she finished before me :P She's even writing some fanfictions for how much she loves Caine and Diana. Ava says that she won't stop talking about it :P So here's the rating before I go:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl