Thursday, December 23, 2010

A wonderland of scents

Hi everyone! I am the worst blogger ever. So, lately I'm in really into scents and lip glosses and all of that sort of stuff. So me and V did our gift exchange yesterday! I gave her  the Peacock charm from Juicy and she gave me:

I adore this smell! It has 'Moonstone Rose, White Peach, White Cranberry Juices, Magenta Nectar, Black Currant, Orange Jasmine, Persian Lime Juice, Velvet Violet, Amber, Indian Sandalwood.' I am so happy that I have this perfume (I've been looking for one).
~

I'm also having a very bad case of dry lips so I've been using a lot of Blistex and my Philosophy Pink Frosting cookie. The Blistex really has a minty feel and well the Pink Frosting Cookie's just smells amazing!
~

I am in love with Bath and Body works! I bought five Anti-Bacterial Pocket Bacs, they smell amazing and because I'm a germ freak I apply a lot. Aren't they adorable?
Winter Candy Apple Pocketbac™ Deep Cleansing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
This is the one I'm currently using, I keep it in my bag for school even if its on my kitchen counter right now :P
Sea Island Cotton™ PocketBac™ Deep Cleansing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
I have this one in my purse. I also bought three Cupcake PocketBacs. Then I picked up Secret Wonderland, willing to try it out and I love it!

Secret Wonderland Shower Gel - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

If you know V, you know that she loves to give and so she also gave me:
Gel douche – Pamplemousse-goyave
I am in love with this scent (as I am with every scent I've just mentioned) I haven't tried this yet (I'm enthralled with Secret Wonderland at the moment).
~


Phew! This blog has really been long. Because it's the holidays I'm going to have more time to blog yay! Well, I'm going to pick up a Gingerbread Latte at Starbucks and maybe do some shopping >:)










P.S Do you like the Holiday Signature?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for stopping by! xoxoxo -Cupcakegirl